Is there anyone else who wants to be a guest blogger rock star? You’re here because there are guest blogging sites that allow you to post guest posts free of charge in 2021. This post will provide a massive list of 350 guest blogging sites or free guest posting sites that allow you to publish guest posts for free.
Google bought many blogs networks and websites that sold paid links or had optimized. Many link-building techniques that worked in the past may not be applicable in the future.
Guest blogging is here to stay. Google won’t penalize you for guest blogging on a blog relevant to your niche.
350 Free Guest Posting Sites
Are you ready to discover the huge list of blogs that permit guest posts? Let’s get into the details.
Use this Guest Posting Tool
This list was created because it was difficult to find blogs that would allow me to guest post.
Recently, I discovered GuestPostTracker.com.
It provides the most current list of blogs to which you can submit guest posts on the internet. The software also allows you to track all submissions.
They only charge a small fee to keep the list up-to-date.
Guest Post Tracker is an essential tool if you want to create guest posts.
Verified List To Submit Guest Posts in 2021
Visit their website http://www.guestposttracker.com
One quick note:Are you interested in starting a blog? This is a step-by-step tutorial.Start your WordPress blog with then help of Bluehost / Hostinger Godaddy, Bigrock or any suitable for you. Those are available in 10 minutes.
The benefits of guest blogging
Guest blogging is a powerful tool that can make your blog more effective. Here are some benefits.
- To obtain high-quality, niche-specific backlinks
- To drive more targeted traffic to your website
- To increase our website domain authority (DA), and search engine rankings targeted pages and specific search terms
- Branding purposes
- To build relationships with other bloggers and connect with their readers
- To demonstrate your knowledge on a topic or to improve your writing skills
Website owners and bloggers can have many solid reasons to use guest blogging. Please share your reasons for guest blogging in the comments section.
List of 350 guest posting sites that are free for 2021 (with Alexa Rank & DA).
This is the definitive list of blogs that accept guest posts from different niches. Each blog has its own guest blogging guidelines and contact information.
I also include its Alexa Rank and Domain Authority. This list includes blogs that accept guest posts in Blogging and SEO, Social Media Marketing, Affiliate Marketing Web Designing Web Development Finance Technology Health Industry.
SEO Write for us
- Answerout.com | Submission Guidelines | Alexa: 23,484 | DA: 53
- SEO-Hacker.com | Submit | Alexa: 97363 | DA: 51
- Pole Position Marketing | Write for us | Alexa: 299,787 | DA: 48
- TechWyse | Write for us | Alexa: 88,114 | DA: 53
- MarketingTechNews | Write for us | Alexa: 80,599 | DA: 56
- Mangools Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 32,788 | DA: 39
- Linkody Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 81,452 | DA: 42
- RankWatch Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 3,433 | DA: 81,470
- Serpstat Blog | Submit? | Alexa: 15,778 | DA: 53
- Jeffbullas’s Blog | Writing Process | Alexa: 44,530 | DA: 72
- Search Engine Watch | Become a Contributor | Alexa: 30,881 | DA: 79
- Search Engine Land | Contribute | Alexa: 23,087 | DA: 90
- Search Engine Roundtable | Contact us | Alexa: 49,710 | DA: 77
- SEOBlog.com | Contribute | Alexa: 45,415 | DA: 42
- Mainstreethost.com | Contribute | Alexa: 102,770 | DA: 51
- ResultFirst | Write for us | Alexa: 157,034 | DA: 35
- Seomator | Write for us | Alexa: 83,923 | DA: 37
- skyje | Write for Us | Alexa: 410,263 | DA: 46
- EZ Rankings | Write for us | Alexa: 19,935 | DA: 41
Blogging Write for Us
- John Chow | Write Guest Post | Alexa: 99,232 | DA: 59
- DailyBlogTips.com | Guidelines | Alexa: 131,417 | DA: 57
- Bloggers Passion | Submit Post | Alexa: 99,232 | DA: 47
- Blogsolute | Contact Us | Alexa: 699,040 | DA: 48
- HellBound Bloggers (HBB) | Write for HBB | Alexa: 68,521 | DA: 48
- Content Marketing Institute | Guidelines | Alexa: 41,720 | DA: 77
- The Blog Herald | Post submission | Alexa: 209,600 | DA: 62
- Topmostblog.com | Write for us | Alexa: 286,840 | DA: 55
- Authority Hacker | Contact | Alexa: 8,851 | DA: 48
- The Mogul Mom | Contribute | Alexa: 386,850 | DA: 43
- GMapsWidget.com | Guest Posts | Alexa: 433,987 | DA: 56
- WP Security Ninja | Guest Posts | Alexa: 285,180 | DA: 30
- Webnus | Write for us | Alexa: 29,589 | DA: 41
- CyberChimps | Write for us | Alexa: 36,676 | DA: 52
- WebScoot Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 38,618 | DA: 67
- 99signals | Write for us | Alexa: 30,393 | DA: 46
- WebsiteSetup.org | Write for us | Alexa: 10,289 | DA: 60
- MakeWebBetter | Write for us | Alexa: 24,288 | DA: 36
Marketing Write for us
- MarketingProfs | Write for us | Alexa: 46,873 | DA: 75
- HubSpot Blog | Submit Post | Alexa: 445 | DA: 91
- B2B Marketing | Blog Submissions | Alexa: 119,634 | DA: 63
- HingeMarketing | Write Stuff | Alexa: 112,493 | DA: 52
- Dealer Marketing | Write for us | Alexa: 435,653 | DA: 43
- WebEngage | Write for us | Alexa: 8,413 | DA: 49
- NetHunt | Write for us | Alexa: 52,180 | DA: 38
- Cloudways | Write for us | Alexa: 5,035 | DA: 61
- Chatter Buzz | Write for us | Alexa: 98,517 | DA: 40
- Make a Living Writing | Write for us | Alexa: 50,586 | DA: 54
- Startup.info | Write for us | Alexa: 25,274 | DA: 51
- Adzooma | Write for us | Alexa: 35,221 | DA: 37
- ResellerClub Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 7,858 | DA: 46
- Mention | Write for us | Alexa: 9,949 | DA: 66
- DeskTime | Write for us | Alexa: 20,579 | DA: 58
- ReportGarden | Write for us | Alexa: 32,515 | DA: 48
- Reputation X | Write for us | Alexa: 86,758 | DA: 46
- Taggbox | Write for us | Alexa: 47,958 | DA: 37
- Promo.com | Write for us | Alexa: 7,439 | DA: 55
- MarketingTech | Write for us | Alexa: 47,548 | DA: 56
- SurveySparrow | Write for us | Alexa: 32,269 | DA: 45
- Omniconvert blog | Write for us | Alexa: 52,082 | DA: 50
Business Write for Us
- AllBusiness.com | Guest Post | Alexa: 26,845 | DA: 79
- Business 2 Community | Become a Contributor | Alexa: 17,321 | DA: 86
- Business.com | Contributor | Alexa: 13,137 | DA: 78
- Outbrain | Guest Blogging | Alexa: 347 | DA: 81
- Inc.com | Submit a Story | Alexa: 1,412 | DA: 92
- TweakYourBiz | Write for TYB | Alexa: 62,344 | DA: 58
- GoDaddy blog | Contribute | Alexa: 169 | DA: 93
- Success.com | Contact | Alexa: 14,404 | DA: 76
- Bplans.com | Writing | Alexa: 9,396 | DA: 69
- MyCorporation.com | Join | Alexa: 122,431 | DA: 60
- Successful-Blog.com | Share a Story | Alexa: 422,604 | DA: 52
- SoGoSurvey | Write for us | Alexa: 51,893 | DA: 52
- The Ken | Write for us | Alexa: 32,780 | DA: 55
- Sansan Resources | Write for us | Alexa: 16,790 | DA: 48
- Business Insider India | Write for us | Alexa: 4,425 | DA: 87
- Exabytes | Write for us | Alexa: 54,684 | DA: 33
- Convert.com | Write for us | Alexa: 71,294 | DA: 52
- Crunchbase | Write for us | Alexa: 2,374 | DA: 91
- ToolsQA | Write for us | Alexa: 41,959 | DA: 43
- Gimmio Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 68,348 | DA: 41
Social Media Marketing Write for us
- Social Media Examiner | Want to write | Alexa: 12,208 | DA: 79
- Mashable | Submit News | Alexa: 1,404 | DA: 93
- SocialMediaToday | Become a Contributor | Alexa: 20,025 | DA: 78
- CoSchedule Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 15,330 | DA: 74
- Socialnomics | Contact | Alexa: 189,065 | DA: 59
- The Mention Blog | Guest Blogging | Alexa: 39,237 | DA: 73
- Social Media Week | Write for us | Alexa: 80,590 | DA: 70
- Social Media Explorer | Work for us | Alexa: 56,342 | DA: 62
- Agorapulse | Work for us | Alexa: 19,431 | DA: 68
- Brand24 Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 25,197 | DA: 55
- Social Media Strategies Summit | Write for us | Alexa: 108,602 | DA: 44
- Sociableblog.com | Submit News | Alexa: 288,284 | DA: 50
- Social Media Revolver | Write for us | Alexa: 373,761 | DA: 42
- dlvr.it blog | Write for us | Alexa: 17,487 | DA: 61
Email Marketing Write for us
- GetResponse Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 3,469 | DA: 80
- BenchmarkEmail Blog | Write guest post | Alexa: 14,909 | DA: 65
- Mailjet | Contributor Guidelines | Alexa: 19,539 | DA: 67
- CXL | Guest Post Here | Alexa: 9,821 | DA: 66
- MailerLite | Write for us | Alexa: 2,812 | DA: 67
- Pepipost Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 39,640 | DA: 39
- Benchmark Email | Write for us | Alexa: 6,081 | DA: 65
Technology Write for Us
- SitePoint | Write For Us | Alexa: 2,855 | DA: 86
- Slashdot | Submit Story | Alexa: 5,963 | DA: 91
- Read Write | Submit | Alexa: 55,315 | DA: 84
- TechWalls | Write For Us | Alexa: 53,767 | DA: 57
- Inspirationfeed | Write For Us | Alexa: 65,532 | DA: 78
- PragProg | Write with us | Alexa: 125,771 | DA: 63
- iTechCode | Write For Us | Alexa: 250,183 | DA: 38
- iamwire.com | Submit Guest Post | Alexa: 109,768 | DA: 58
- VentureBeat | Guest Post Submissions | Alexa: 6,020 | DA: 92
- Manning.com | Write for us | Alexa: 32,725 | DA: 65
- MakingDifferent | Write for us | Alexa: 201,244 | DA: 49
- TechLila | Write for us | Alexa: 219,681 | DA: 44
- TechiBhai | Write for us | Alexa: 252,642 | DA: 39
- Colocation America | Let’s Write | Alexa: 115,634 | DA: 52
- TechMaish | Write For Us | Alexa: 158,272 | DA: 42
- All Tech Buzz | Contact | Alexa: 43,342 | DA: 60
- Creately.com | Contact | Alexa: 12,819 | DA: 70
- DotNetCurry.com | Write for us | Alexa: 78,783 | DA: 55
- Analytics India Magazine | Write for us | Alexa: 13,308 | DA: 65
- SoftwareWorld | Write for us | Alexa: 37,304 | DA: 38
- ProProfs | Write for us | Alexa: 5,749 | DA: 86
- Neptune Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 86,206 | DA: 39
- iMocha | Write for us | Alexa: 40,397 | DA: 39
- Freshdesk | Write for us | Alexa: 1,073 | DA: 88
- Analytics Insight | Write for us | Alexa: 14,013 | DA: 54
- Mobisoft Infotech | Write for us | Alexa: 59,034 | DA: 48
- CompleteConnection | Write for us | Alexa: 22,629 | DA: 36
- Big Data Made Simple | Write for us | Alexa: 62,250 | DA: 52
- Codersera | Write for us | Alexa: 96,783 | DA: 31
- GoodFirms | Write for us | Alexa: 9,545 | DA: 51
- Technology Networks | Write for us | Alexa: 48,514 | DA: 62
- Chanty | Write for us | Alexa: 60,059 | DA: 49
- LoginRadius | Write for us | Alexa: 34,576 | DA: 55
- Chetu | Write for us | Alexa: 18,714 | DA: 48
- Simple Programmer | Write for us | Alexa: 72,877 | DA: 53
- CallHippo blog | Write for us | Alexa: 28,002 | DA: 40
- Jungleworks | Write for us | Alexa: 16,445 | DA: 39
- PAT RESEARCH | Write for us | Alexa: 29,006 | DA: 31
- The Next Tech | Write for us | Alexa: 67,530 | DA: 31
Digital Marketing Accepting Guest Posts
- OnCrawl | Write for us | Alexa: 37,218 | DA: 50
- Compose.ly | Write for us | Alexa: 88,076 | DA: 38
- ContactPigeon | Write for us | Alexa: 54,408 | DA: 41
- ReferralCandy | Write for us | Alexa: 8,765 | DA: 59
- ClickZ | Write for us | Alexa: 20,663 | DA: 71
- Mediapost | Write for us | Alexa: 8,248 | DA: 80
Entertainment Write for us
- Milwaukee Magazine | Submission | Alexa: 407,215 | DA: 62
- ContactMusic.com | Submit Guest Post | Alexa: 118,918 | DA: 82
- BollywoodShaadis.com | Write for us | Alexa: 42,042 | DA: 60
Web Design & Web Development Write for us
- Smashing Magazine | Become An Author | Alexa: 12,684 | DA: 88
- Hongkiat | Write for us | Alexa: 13,078 | DA: 86
- Colossal | Submissions | Alexa: 20,537 | DA: 79
- Speckyboy | Contribute an Article | Alexa: 16,132 | DA: 66
- Web Designer Depot | Write for us | Alexa: 30,093 | DA: 81
- InDesignSecrets | Write for us | Alexa: 46,571 | DA: 54
- Web Design Ledger | Contribute | Alexa: 111,061 | DA: 83
- Vandelay Design | Write for us | Alexa: 73,242 | DA: 65
- Fatbit | Write for us | Alexa: 55,088 | DA: 50
- Quertime | Write for us | Alexa: 176,655 | DA: 51
- Cats Who Code | Guest Blogging | Alexa: 279,392 | DA: 50
- A List Apart | Write for us | Alexa: 58,308 | DA: 76
- Creative Blog (CB) | Write for CB | Alexa: 5,096 | DA: 87
- Instant Shift | Contribute | Alexa: 110,277 | DA: 70
- Men with Pens | Guest post guidelines | Alexa: 478,080 | DA: 49
- CrazyLeafDesign | Write for us | Alexa: 350,290 | DA: 51
- appendTo | Write for us | Alexa: 142,601 | DA: 49
- CollectiveRay | Write for us | Alexa: 72,353 | DA: 42
- Writer’s Relief | Guest Blogging | Alexa: 175,171 | DA: 51
- Top Design Magazine | Write for us | Alexa: 396,028 | DA: 56
- Webflow | Write for us | Alexa: 5,693 | DA: 74
- Web Designer Pad | Write for us | Alexa: 706,073 | DA: 59
- UI-Patterns.com | Write for us | Alexa: 118,320 | DA: 50
- binPress | Write for us | Alexa: 145,001 | DA: 53
- Creative Nerds | Write for us | Alexa: 313,963 | DA: 56
- webdew | Write for us | Alexa: 65,707 | DA: 32
- Stackify | Write for us | Alexa: 10,430 | DA: 56
- WebAlive | Write for us | Alexa: 83,292 | DA: 40
- Relevant Software | Write for us | Alexa: 89,877 | DA: 34
- Netguru Blog | Write for us | Alexa: 43,686 | DA: 53
Health /Fitness Write for Us
- Mercola | Submit a Story | Alexa: 7,486 | DA: 91
- Natural News | Contribute | Alexa: 17,124 | DA: 86
- KevinMD.com | Submit Guest Post | Alexa: 63,280 | DA: 68
- HealthResource4U | Write for Us | Alexa: 262,403 | DA: 41
- The Master Cleanse | Write For Us | Alexa: 489,607 | DA: 56
- Well-Being Secrets | Write for us | Alexa: 430,651 | DA: 54
- mindbodygreen | Contribute | Alexa: 13,711 | DA: 88
- Tim Blog | Guest Post | Alexa: 19,791 | DA: 73
- Idea Fit | Guidelines | Alexa: 29,807 | DA: 64
- T Nation | Editorial Guidelines | Alexa: 5,400 | DA: 72
- Trail Runner | Contributors | Alexa: 165,237 | DA: 55
- Evidence-Based Nursing | Write for us | Alexa: 4,070 | DA: 90
Finance Write for us
- Investopedia | Write For Us | Alexa: 664 | DA: 90
- Bigger Pockets | Would You Write For Us | Alexa: 8,992 | DA: 84
- Investing.com | Editorial Guidelines | Alexa: 333 | DA: 89
- FinancesOnline.com | Write for us | Alexa: 10,817 | DA: 69
- Wise Bread | Write for Them | Alexa: 29,636 | DA: 75
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich | Write | Alexa: 23,557 | DA: 68
- Money Saving Mom | Guest Post Submission | Alexa: 68,953 | DA: 70
- Modest Money | Guest Post Policy | Alexa: 130,495 | DA: 54
- Geek Estate Blog | Write for GEB | Alexa: 495,769 | DA: 46
- OilPrice.com | Write for OilPrice | Alexa: 16,653 | DA: 83
- Money Crashers | Write for us | Alexa: 17,892 | DA: 74
- MoneyMiniBlog | Write For MoneyMiniBlog | Alexa: 259,412 | DA: 50
- The Military Wallet | Write | Alexa: 126,542 | DA: 54
Travel Write for us
- Boarding Area | Become a Blogger | Alexa: 12,817 | DA: 78
- Global Grasshopper | Write for Us | Alexa: 173,444 | DA: 58
- foXnoMad | Guest Posts | Alexa: 209,697 | DA: 64
- Hostelbookers | Write for us | Alexa: 75,244 | DA: 77
- Go Abroad | Write for us | Alexa: 23,388 | DA: 66
- The Planet D | Write for us | Alexa: 42,649 | DA: 68
- eDreams | Write for us | Alexa: 10,733 | DA: 63
- NomadsWorld | Write for us | Alexa: 199,264 | DA: 56
- Sheswanderful | Write | Alexa: 203,736 | DA: 51
- The Travel Manuel | Write for us | Alexa: 266,307 | DA: 46
- Wanderlust | Write for us | Alexa: 97,264 | DA: 49
- Global Grasshopper | Write for us | Alexa: 87,989 | DA: 59
More Resources: Top 20 Travel Blogs Worth Following in India
Photography Write for us
- Digital Photography School | Write for Us | Alexa: 17,089 | DA: 81
- Light Stalking | Write for us | Alexa: 59,538 | DA: 58
- Steves Digicams | Write for Steve’s Digicams | Alexa: 144,771 | DA: 69
- Luminous Landscape | Write for us | Alexa: 140,176 | DA: 68
Food Write for us
- The Kitchn | Submissions | Alexa: 4,228 | DA: 86
- DisneyFoodBlog.com | Guest Post Guidelines | Alexa: 49,744 | DA: 64
- Menuism Dining Blog | Write for Us | Alexa: 168,880 | DA: 59
- Insteading.com | Write for Us | Alexa: 184,515 | DA: 65
- One Green Planet | Write for Us | Alexa: 26,646 | DA: 78
- Hindawi.com | Guidelines | Alexa: 4,172 | DA: 80
- Taste of Home | Contributor | Alexa: 4,415 | DA: 85
- Tori Avey | Guidelines | Alexa: 85,449 | DA: 65
- Mother Earth Living | Submission | Alexa: 177,158 | DA: 67
- Food Dive | Submit | Alexa: 85,274 | DA: 62
- TheFoodXP | Guidelines | Alexa: 1078075 | DA: 23
Fashion Write for us
- Just Jared | Contact | Alexa: 7,656 | DA: 86
- Fashionista | Like to Write | Alexa: 25,330 | DA: 83
- Offbeat Bride | Submit your post | Alexa: 115,456 | DA: 68
- PRCouture | Write for us | Alexa: 312,701 | DA: 48
- HelloGiggles | Contact us | Alexa: 23,671 | DA: 88
- Glitter Guide | Call for Writers | Alexa: 169,641 | DA: 56
- College Fashion | Write for us | Alexa: 114,845 | DA: 64
- Love My Dress | Submissions | Alexa: 522,298 | DA: 55
Dogs /Pets Write for us
- DogTipper.com | Guest Post | Alexa: 435,036 | DA: 57
- Dogs Naturally Magazine | Write For Us | Alexa: 57,654 | DA: 59
- The Bark | Submission Guidelines | Alexa: 204,014 | DA: 63
- GoPetFriendly.com | Guest Posting | Alexa: 367,598 | DA: 57
- Pets4Homes.co.uk | Contribute | Alexa: 29,962 | DA: 81
- Petful.com | write for us | Alexa: 133,319 | DA: 65
- EntirelyPets.com | Guest Bloggers | Alexa: 155,860 | DA: 57
Education Write for us
- ASCD.org | Write for ASCD Express | Alexa: 18,419 | DA: 71
- SimpleK12 | Submit Your Post | Alexa: 115,847 | DA: 50
- Infed.org | Call for contributors | Alexa: 211,025 | DA: 62
- The PIE News | Write for Us | Alexa: 185,839 | DA: 57
- eLearn Magazine | Write for Us | Alexa: 4,475 | DA: 89
- Edutopia | Write for Us | Alexa: 22,355 | DA: 80
- Arizona State University | Write us | Alexa: 3,114 | DA: 90
- The University of Texas | Procedure | Alexa: 3,199 | DA: 93
- Getting Smart | Submission Guidelines | Alexa: 69,630 | DA: 72
- Open Colleges | Contribute | Alexa: 39,400 | DA: 62
- Teach.com | Guidelines | Alexa: 79,742 | DA: 56
- CosmoBC.com | Write for us | Alexa: 224,618 | DA: 45
- EduGorilla | Write for us | Alexa: 7,218 | DA: 49
- KnowledgeHut | Write for us | Alexa: 27,271 | DA: 43
- The Greater Good Science Center | Write for us | Alexa: 1,594 | DA: 93
- TutorialsTeacher | Write for us | Alexa: 8,369 | DA: 40
- Everyday Power | Write for us | Alexa: 18,393 | DA: 56
- TopUniversities.com | Write for us | Alexa: 3,827 | DA: 81
- EC-Council | Write for us | Alexa: 20,746 | DA: 68
- Eduonix | Write for us | Alexa: 19,936 | DA: 51
- InformIT | Write for us | Alexa: 19,637 | DA: 71
- CreativePro Network | Write for us | Alexa: 35,346 | DA: 73
- Manning.com | Write for us | Alexa: 17,163 | DA: 67
- Edureka | Write for us | Alexa: 3,317 | DA: 56
- MindMajix | Write for us | Alexa: 26,649 | DA: 45
Political Write for us
- ActivistPost.com | Submit Post | Alexa: 69,362 | DA: 74
- WomenOnBusiness.com | Submit Post | Alexa: 261,024 | DA: 50
- POLITICO Magazine | Write for us | Alexa: 1,319 | DA: 92
- open Democracy | Write for us | Alexa: 68,156 | DA: 92
Make Money Online / Internet Marketing Write for us
- IncomeDiary.com | Write for Us | Alexa: 74,339 | DA: 59
- Onlineincometeacher.com | Write For Us | Alexa: 128,255 | DA: 43
- LeavingWorkBehind.com | Guest Post | Alexa: 209,681 | DA: 46
Sports Write for us
- OffThePost.info | Submit Guest Post | Alexa: 408,410 | DA: 59
- Work In Sports | Guest posting guidelines | Alexa: 131,919 | DA: 52
- CricTracker | Write for us | Alexa: 952 | DA: 67
- LWOS Network | Write for us | Alexa: 47,965 | DA: 66
Entrepreneurship Write for us
- Entrepreneur.com | Contact | Alexa: 2,118 | DA: 93
- EntrepreneurshipSecret.com | Guest Post | Alexa: 233,582 | DA: 35
- Inc42.com | Contact for Guest Post | Alexa: 49,318 | DA: 71
- Addicted2Success | Write for us | Alexa: 66,456 | DA: 63
- StartupNation | Contribute | Alexa: 41,297 | DA: 61
- KillerStartups.com | Submit Guest Post | Alexa: 111,539 | DA: 59
- YFS Magazine | Contribute | Alexa: 121,963 | DA: 58
- Foundr | Contributors Form | Alexa: 18,938 | DA: 57
- StartupBros Blog | Guest Blogging | Alexa: 40,402 | DA: 53
- SmallBizClub | Write for us | Alexa: 177,820 | DA: 45
- Harvard Business Review | Guidelines | Alexa: 1,777 | DA: 91
- MyVenturePad | Submit Guest Post | Alexa: 73,124 | DA: 47
Self Development / Spirituality Write for us
- Dumb Little Man | Contribute | Alexa: 93,816 | DA: 63
- Lifehack | Contribute | Alexa: 5,879 | DA: 87
- SelfGrowth | Submit Articles | Alexa: 41,638 | DA: 65
- Psychology Today | Writer’s Guidelines | Alexa: 1,517 | DA: 93
- Your Tango | Submissions | Alexa: 13,676 | DA: 83
- Pick The Brain | Submission requirements | Alexa: 40,088 | DA: 67
Family Write for us
- BabyCenter | Contact | Alexa: 3,130 | DA: 91
- Modern Mom | Contact | Alexa: 217,722 | DA: 67
- Cafe Mom | Contribute | Alexa: 11,409 | DA: 86
- The Sits Girls | Submit a Blog Tip | Alexa: 86,588 | DA: 68
- Indiewire | Contact us | Alexa: 4,196 | DA: 89
- Working Mother | Guidelines | Alexa: 30,204 | DA: 71
- ADDitude Magazine | Guidelines | Alexa: 18,333 | DA: 70
- 5 Minutes For Mom | Join Our Team | Alexa: 169,936 | DA: 65
- Adoptive Families | Writers’ Guidelines | Alexa: 841,107 | DA: 57
- Virginia Mag | Guidelines | Alexa: 278,155 | DA: 58
- Metro Parent | Writers Guidelines | Alexa: 243,601 | DA: 57
- Living Well Mom | Submissions | Alexa: 158,602 | DA: 60
Real Estate Write for us
- International Living Magazine | Write for IL | Alexa: 56,540 | DA: 68
- EscapeArtist | Write for Us | Alexa: 187,420 | DA: 61
- Scotsman Guide | Write for us | Alexa: 197,974 | DA: 50
- GeekEstate Blog | Contribute | Alexa: 489,838 | DA: 46
Lifestyle Write for us
- Elephant Journal | Write | Alexa: 36,178 | DA: 77
- Lost At E Minor | Contribute | Alexa: 223,629 | DA: 73
- Mamamia | Submissions | Alexa: 36,228 | DA: 83
- CraftGossip | Write for us | Alexa: 138,670 | DA: 61
- Craftbits.com | Write for us | Alexa: 392,587 | DA: 57
- Livingrichwithcoupons.com | Submit | Alexa: 74,567 | DA: 58
- Mookychick | Submission | Alexa: 608,730 | DA: 53
- Lifehacker.com | Contribute | Alexa: 1,459 | DA: 92
Read: More Lifestyle Blogs Worth Following for guest blogging
News Websites Write for us
- Forbes.com | Contact | Alexa: 262 | DA: 95
- TheGuardian.com | Guidelines for contributors | Alexa: 137 | DA: 95
- Wall Street Journal | Guidelines | Alexa: 460 | DA: 94
- Fast Company | Guidelines | Alexa: 3,397 | DA: 93
- HuffPost.com | Guidelines | Alexa: 529 | DA: 93
- The Diplomat | Write for us | Alexa: 24,295 | DA: 80
- ORF | Write for us | Alexa: 50,991 | DA: 62
- TimesTravel | Write for us | Alexa: 138 | DA: 93
- Asia Times | Write for us | Alexa: 38,677 | DA: 79
- Swarajya | Write for us | Alexa: 23,879 | DA: 69
- GIJN | Write for us | Alexa: 61,639 | DA: 36
- The Conversation | Write for us | Alexa: 2,335 | DA: 91
Law Write for us
- Above the Law | Write for us | Alexa: 26,201 | DA: 77
- Attorney at Work | Writing Guidelines | Alexa: 208,871 | DA: 49
- ABA for Law Students | Write for us | Alexa: 464,331 | DA: 48
- LawFuel | Write | Alexa: 426,824 | DA: 53
Home Improvement Write for us
- Roohome.com | Guest Post | Alexa: 317,843 | DA: 32
- House Affection | Write for us | Alexa: 216,842 | DA: 51
- Grafomap | Write for us | Alexa: 330,301 | DA: 42
- DesignLike | Guest Blogger | Alexa: 143,414 | DA: 50
Hindi Blogs Write for us
- MyBigGuide.com | Guest Posting | Alexa: 48,476 | DA: 23
- HindiMeHelp.com | Guest Post | Alexa: 49,779 | DA: 24
- HindiSahityaDarpan.in | Write for us | Alexa: 91,632 | DA: 25
How to write a successful guest post
The key to a successful guest post is choosing the right topic
Your guest posting success is determined by the topic you select for your post. Here are some quick tips to help you come up with solid guest post ideas.
Think like a readerTo find the right content for your blog audience, analyze it before you start writing your guest posts. To find out what the readers like and don’t like, make sure you check out the comments section of the blog as well as their social media profiles.
You can do a quick search on the blog:You can look through the archives page or the popular posts section of the blog you wish to guest post. This will allow you to brainstorm topic ideas that you can use to make your guest posts stand out.
Use platforms such as QuoraQuora, the world’s #1 Q &A platform, is used by millions worldwide. It can also be used to generate topic ideas. Quora can be used to search for the most popular and trending questions in your niche. This will help you to generate topic ideas for guest posts.
Conduct extensive research
You need to do extensive research before you can create a viral guest post. It is impossible to spend hours researching and writing a guest article. This type of content rarely receives any attention. These tips will help you create a guest post that is successful.
Smartly use Google search terms:You can use these search terms to search for guest posts sites in your industry.
- “Guest post Submission Guidelines” + Topic Name
- “Contributor” + Topic name
- “Submit guest post” + the “keyword”
- “insurance blog” +”write for us”
- “Guest post” + subject name
- “Write for Us” + Topic Name
- “Submit guest post” + Education
- “Become a guest author” + subject name
- “Submit guest post” + the “keyword”
Learn more about guidelines for guest posts:You must be familiar with the content that they publish as well as their guest posting guidelines before you can write a guest post. Before you pitch your guest posts, make sure you read the guest posting guidelines.
All it takes is to build a relationship
Your guest posting success is dependent on your ability to connect with the blog owner.
To build relationships and land guest posts on other blogs, the best hack is to “start commenting” on other blogs.
Blog commenting is a great way to create guest posts. Here’s the catch: Don’t just leave comments that are merely a summary. Make sure you write thoughtful, detailed comments to get more attention.
Connect with blog owners via social media. Most bloggers are active on social media because they need to communicate with their readers. You’ll reap the benefits of regular contact with them, as they are open to discussion.
These are the essential tools to help you win when guest blogging
This is a list of essential tools that you will need to succeed in guest blogging in 2021.
Note:These tools can help you find better content ideas, analyse the authority of a website, and know the email addresses of other people to get in touch.
- Yoast SEO
- MozBar (DA Checker)
- Hunter email finder
- Keywords Everywhere Extension
Let’s discuss each of these tools in greater detail. This will allow you to understand how to use them effectively to land guest posts on authority sites.
Semrush is the best blogging tool (read SEO Tool) that you can access. This is the only tool we have used for more than 3 years to increase search traffic and sales.
Semrush is a great tool to help you become a rockstar in guest blogging. Semrush is great for finding the perfect topic for guest posts. It can also be used to analyse other websites where guest posts are being published.
This is how the dashboard looks.
Semrush is the best tool for guest blogging. It allows you to discover better keywords and content ideas. You can also find the top search results, competition analysis and relevant keywords.
Here are some interesting facts about Semrush, the #1 SEO tool in the world.
- Semrush is used by over 6 million people worldwide
- Its databases contain over 20 million keywords
- You also have access to more than 825 million domains that you can analyse
- Analyze any website to determine their backlinks, top-performing keywords, ads and top content ideas.
Use this link to receive Semrush for free for 30 Days (which is worth $119.95). This offer is only available for Bloggers Passion subscribers for a short time.
WordPress SEO by Yoast has been downloaded over 40 million times worldwide. You can choose between premium or free.
Normal users have the free option. This allows you to optimize your guest posts for search engines such as Google. This plugin can be used to optimize your guest posts and rank on Google search.
MozBar (DA Checker)
Domain Authority, also known as DA, is a Moz metric that is assigned to your website. It gives you an indication of how authoritative a website may be. Domain Authority is a website’s ability to rank on a scale of 1 to 100 (100 being the most authoritative). If you are looking for guest posts, make sure you only find sites with 30+ DA.
MozBar can be installed as a browser extension or used with tools such Mangools tools. This will quickly determine the DA for any website around the world.
Hunter email finder
Hunter.io is a great place to start looking for email addresses of website owners.
If you are interested in guest blogging, it is important to find the email addresses of blog owners. You can find email addresses easily by using the contact forms. However, there are tools such as Hunter that will help you locate more emails.
Keywords Everywhere Extension
Keywords Everywhere Chrome Extension is a great tool for SEO professionals, bloggers, web developers and digital marketers. This tool is essential if you are looking for the best keywords-centric ideas for guest posts.
You will find a lot of information when you search any keyword phrase on Google. This includes the number of searches, CPC, and competition. It is also free to use.
What you should know about guest posting in 2021 and beyond
These are some guest blogging tips and tricks.
Guest posting is a great idea
- Before you begin writing guest posts on any blog, do your research. Spend more time researching to create better guest posts.
- Check out these popular guest posts to see what kind of content works best in your target blog.
- Instead of writing in a corporate tone, use a friendly tone for guest posts. Write every day and you will improve.
Guest posting is not for you
- When writing guest posts, don’t copy and paste other content. Duplicate guest posts can damage your online reputation. Blog owners will remove guest posts if they discover that they are not original.
- Guest blogging is not for links. That’s not how it works!
- You must respond to all comments that you receive about guest posts. This helps you to connect with other bloggers, which is a huge benefit.
Five smart writing tips to help guest posts
You need to be able to write well, no matter where you are searching for the best sites to guest post in India. These smart writing tips will help you get your guest posts accepted on almost any website.
1. 1. Write detailed guest posts
When writing guest posts, the number one mistake is to keep the best content with them and then send poor stuff as guest posts. If you don’t have an audience for the content, what’s the point in creating quality content and publishing it on your blog?
You can achieve better results by publishing the content as a guest post on a blog with a larger audience and following. You will also gain more traffic to your blogs and recognition online that you can use later to grow and expand your blog audience.
Start writing detailed guest posts. When we publish guest posts on other blogs, we usually write 2000-word guest posts. This is why 9/10 of the time they are picked up by other websites and get traffic and links to our site. It works!
2. 2. Give solid references
Solid references are the key to a successful guest posting. The guest post won’t be useful if someone just gives you tips and doesn’t actually talk about the topic or provide a reference (to further research the topic).
When you write guest posts for the next time keep in mind to include as many references as possible. Images should be linked to their sources if you are using them.
3. Optimize your website for search engines
You should have at least one primary keyword in your guest post to ensure you get long-lasting search traffic. This will help you get more clicks and traffic over time.
Title tags are crucial in optimizing for search engines. Take extra time crafting them and make sure you include your primary keyword in the title tag. This will give search engines an extra boost.
Avoid “stop words” in your title tags. Search engine crawlers will not give them importance.
- Particles (such as “if”, ‘then”, or “thus”)
- Prepositions (such “of”, “that”, “on”, and “for”)
- Pronouns (such “he”, “we”, “which” and “her”)
- Articles (such as “the”, ‘an’ and ‘a)
- Auxiliary verbs (such “am”, “is”, or “can”)
- Conjugations (such as “and”, ‘or”, “but”, and “while”)
Note:Do not use keywords in your writing. Instead, create your content as normal and then optimize it later for guest posts.
4. Namedrop other bloggers
Namedropping other bloggers in your guest posts is a great way to be a successful guest blogger and to find more guest posting opportunities. Your guest posts can feature the best content from other bloggers or you can simply mention others to show appreciation for their work.
You should also make sure to email them after your guest posts go live. This will allow you to promote or thank them for your guest posts. They might even offer you the chance to publish future guest posts. It’s a win-win situation that gives you a solid foundation.
This is how it looks.
Keep your sentences brief. Keep your paragraphs between 2 and 3 lines. This will allow others to easily read your content and understand your topic. These are some quick tips for creating guest posts that are suitable for online readers.
- Use bullet points
- Subheadings are a good idea
- In guest posts, use appealing images
- Credit other sources whenever possible
- Cover important items with bold letters
- If necessary, use quotes
Pitching guest posts is a skill
Here’s an example email that Leo Widrich, co-founder of Buffer, used to pitch editors at big sites such as Forbes, Inc, and so forth.
I am just starting to learn web design basics and found onextrapixel very helpful.
I would like to know if you’re interested in a guest blog post I wrote. It covers the most recent Twitter Tools which have helped me a lot in staying productive.
Let me know if this post is interesting to you.
I recently published a reference to my writing style: [list of links to other publications]
The email pitch by Leo is short and sweet. Make sure you write guest posting pitches that are short and easy to digest. No one has the time to read lengthy and boring emails.
Make sure to include references and links from previous guest posts (or your blog post links), so that the blog owners can get a sense of your writing style, which is a major factor in accepting guest posts.
Checklist for guest posting in 2021
This checklist will help you create a viral guest post that goes viral in 2021.
- Make sure to write a compelling bioYour author bio, which you include in your guest posts (mostly at its end) should be interesting and stand out from the rest. You can also link to landing pages where leads can be captured, rather than linking to your home page.
- Comment:When your guest post is published on another site, be sure to read all comments and respond to them.
- Thanks to the blog ownerSend a thank-you note to the blog owner immediately after your guest post is published. This simple trick is not something most people do, but it opens doors and creates strong relationships with them.
- Mention other bloggersYou should mention other bloggers in your blog posts and guest posts. Tag them in your Facebook posts or tweets so that they know you are the one who has name-dropped them.
- Your best stuff is what you should useWhen guest posting, the biggest mistake is sending poor content and not sending quality material. It’s not a good idea to do this. Your intention should be to help others with your content, no matter where it is.
- Edit like a proGrammatical errors in guest posts are not appreciated by anyone, even the blog owner. To remove any unwanted words, make sure you read the entire guest post at least twice. You can also use tools such asGrammarly can help you find and correct typos.
- It’s not about links, but relationships.Don’t write guest posts to get traffic or links. You’ll be successful if you do it for the purpose of building relationships with other bloggers.
- You can send your guest post in the correct format:Many bloggers and editors will tell you how to format posts. You can also email them to get their best recommendations.
- It can be shared multiple timesAfter your guest post is live, you should tweet it and share it on Facebook groups multiple times up to a week. This will help you gain some traction and traffic for your guest posts.
- Do not stop!Write guest posts, no matter how successful they are. You’ll be able to see the benefits of guest posting for a few months if you do it over a period of time.
Here are some quick tips to help you write guest posts that get accepted
You’ve so far found theThere are many guest blogging websites on the Internet.. Let’s now talk about how to create guest posts that are accepted. Although guest blogging can be used in any niche, it is most effective in SEO and Blogging.
Making Money Online and Social Media Niches are the only options. Guest blogging is not a new concept. Other big industries such as Finance, Entertainment, and Health have started to see the benefits of guest blogging.
Make a RELEVANT Guest Posting Sites List
You will need to know the top blogs in your niche who accept guest posts before you can start guest posting. This post will help you solve this problem by sharing the contact information and popularity of 350 blogs (Domain Authority, Alexa Rankings) that accept guest posts in various niches.
Here is how Buffer’s outline looks like.
Look for guest blogging websites
You should contact the owners of these blogs by sending a polite email. Your intention to guest post for them should be highlighted. If you have written guest posts on popular blogs within your niche, please include them in your email.
Wait for their replies once you have sent guest blogging requests emails to between 8 and 10 bloggers in your niche. Most blog representatives will respond positively to your request. They are always looking for new, original and targeted content for their blogs. Click here to learn how to build your reputation as a guest blogger.
Contribute to Problem Solving Guest Posts
After you receive 1-2 positive responses to your request for guest posts, it is time to showcase your blogging skills the rest of the world. This is the guideline for writing guest posts.
Send it to the person concerned once you have completed writing your targeted guest post according to the guest post guidelines. Write one more guest article and send it to the next blogger who is looking for a guest posting.
General Guidelines for Guest Blogging
When guest blogging, there are some guidelines or principles you should adhere to. This is the list.
- Your best work should be used as a guest post
- Do not submit the same guest article to more than one blog owner
- Do not send guest posts in duplicates or with poor English. Before you send your guest post, make sure to proofread it.
- To increase your chances of having your guest post accepted by their blog, follow the guidelines.
- You shouldn’t send too many emails or spam to blog owners for any reason. If you do, be polite.
- As per the blog’s guidelines, self-promotional links should be included in guest posts. Each blog owner will have their own way of giving credit for guest bloggers’ work.
Now, I need your help. This special post contains the link to a list of 350 guest blogging websites that will allow me to create guest posts for 2021.
This article is part of a series about SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Google Indexing
- Image SEO
- Organic Click through Rate
- Mobile Friendly Website
- SEO Friendly Titles
- Keyword Density
- Reduced Bounce Rate
- Meta Tags SEO
- Keyword Research
- High Quality Backlinks
- Social Bookmarking Websites
- Free Guest Posting Websites
- Submission Sites
- Free Directory Submission Sites
- Listing of Local Businesses
- Blog Comments Sites
- Purchase Backlinks
- Silo Structure
- Google Featured Shortcuts
- Dofollow Nofollow
- Dwell Time
- Orphan pages
- Keyword Cannibalization
FAQs about Guest Blogging Sites for 2021
If you wish to understand the game in 2021, here are some key questions about guest blogging.
What is guest blogging?
Guest posting allows you to create content for other blogs. You write an article, link to your website and author bio.
What are the benefits to guest blogging?
Guest blogging has three main benefits.
- SEO is a good option for guest blogging (because you will be building quality do follow links from other blogs that are relevant to your niche).
- Guest blogging is a great way to build relationships with other bloggers, and expand your online network.
- – Guest posting can help you to generate leads, email subscribers, and traffic if your site is ranked high in your industry.
How do you start guest blogging?
We recommend that you start by reading blogs you already follow and read for a while. Make sure they are relevant to your topics on your website or blog. Google can also be used to search for guest blogging opportunities.
Do I need to accept guest posts?
It all depends on your blogging goals. You should accept guest posts from other bloggers if you are looking to outsource blog content writing or to publish opinions from other authors.
Guest posts are only acceptable if you have the budget or the ability to create your content.
Which are the top free guest posting websites in India?
These are some of the most popular guest posting websites in India. You can create quality guest posts and get huge traffic because they are so popular.
Edu Gorilla is India’s largest education community with more than 120,000 subscribers. It attracts more 30,00,000. monthly visitors.
– YourStory.com (another Indian platform that focuses mainly on startup stories, marketing stuff, etc.)
ShoutMeLoud, run by Harsh Agawal, covers all things related to blogging
SEO: Why is guest blogging so important?
Why should someone blog for others when they could publish on their own site? This is the #1 reason.SEO benefits Guest blogging allows you to draw quality links to your website by writing on other websites.
It also allows you to build your network and personal brand, which will help you improve your search ranking.
Are you aware of websites that pay guest bloggers?
There are very few websites that will pay you to write quality guest posts. These are just a few.
- Cracked (comedy website that pays $100)
- – Income Diary (marketing websites that pay you between $50 and $200)
- UX Booth (talks on user experience, web design, and pays $100
- -Smashing Magazine (covers technology topics, pays $50+)
- Site Point (website design) pays $50-100
How can I find high-quality guest posts for my website?
It can be difficult to find qualified writers to guest post on your site if you are a new site owner. You can attract quality guest posts by building a site with high DA and a large readership. This will ensure that you get unstoppable pitches and support from many writers and bloggers around the world.
Is guest blogging dead
Guest blogging is not dead. It will continue to be a viable option as long as you follow Google guidelines and produce quality content for others. Do it not for links. Instead, focus on building relationships and a greater impact over the long-term.
Last thoughts on 2021 free guest posting sites
We’d love to see the great guest blogging sites listed in this list. It will be the only place for guest bloggers looking for websites to guest blog. If you have any recommendations for guest blogging websites, please let us know. If you are aware of any blogs that allow guest posts, please let us have them know in the comment section.